SHOP FOX M1018 Small Blend Lathe Mill
Shop Fox M1018 Blend Lathe/Mill
Hobby or access-stage machinists is not going to need to cross up this flexible gadget. Nice for turning, slicing threads, drilling and milling small tasks, this Blend lathe is jam-packed with further upload-ons like a four-approach turret Software publish, nine-half-inch faceplate, four-inch three-jaw chuck, and a Integrated rotating vise. Includes a sixteen-half-inch swing over mattress, eleven-half-inch swing over saddle, 19-three/sixteen-inch distance among facilities, three/four-inch spindle bore, and MT #three tapers.
Manual Carriage Controls
The longitudinal hand crank means that you can manually transfer the carriage alongside the lead screw in the similar approach as the facility feed. The graduated dial at the hand crank shaft actions independently from the hand crank and may also be “zeroed” while the slicing Software touches the workpiece, permitting you to stay monitor of the site and motion of the Software. The M1018 additionally Includes a handbook go slide hand-wheel with graduated dial and a compound slide which may also be adjusted to any perspective and transfer linearly alongside that perspective.
Turret Software Post
A turret Software publish is integrated with the Type M1018. This Software publish will dangle as much as four 1⁄2-inch gear. Having more than one gear put in within the Software publish saves time by way of permitting you to easily loosen the lock lever and rotate to the following Software. A spring loaded capture within the Software publish is helping you rotate the turret ninety-levels at a time. Then again, the Software publish may also be correctly secured at any rotational element by way of locking down the lever.
1/2-inch drill chuck, 2 useless facilities, four-inch three-jaw chuck, four-approach Software publish, five-inch again plate, nine-half-inch faceplate, modification gears, MT #three chuck arbor, hex and Blend wrenches.
Specifications and Features
- Lathe Specs:
- Swing over mattress: sixteen-half-inches
- Distance among facilities: 19-1/four-inches
- Swing over saddle: eleven-half-inches
- Cross slide trip: four-half-inches
- Compound trip: three-inches
- Carriage trip: 14-three/four-inches
- Spindle speeds: 7 at 160, 300, 375, 470, 600, 870, 1360 RPM
- Spindle bore: three/four-inch
- Spindle taper: MT #three
- Motor: three/four HP, 110V, unmarried-segment
- Bed width: five-half-inches
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT #three
- Tailstock barrel trip: 1-half-inch
- Leadscrew: 7/eight-inch – 6 TPI
- Longitudinal feed vary: 8 at 0.002 – 0.0069-inch
- Thread vary (inch): 27 at 8 – 120 TPI
- Thread vary (metric): 18 at 0.2 – 3.0mm
- Maximum Software bit measurement: half-inch
- Overall dimensions: 42 L x 23 W x 35-inch H
- Mill Specs:
- Swing: 12-inches
- Spindle trip: three-half-inches
- Drill chuck taper: MT #three
- Drawbar thread: three/eight-inch – 16
- Spindle speeds: 14 at 117, 150, 220, 276, 290, 345, 360, 440, 450, 575, 640, 836, 1000, 1300 RPM
- Drilling capability-metal: 7/eight-inch
- Approximate delivery weight: 478 lbs.
T-slots in go slide
Cuts inch and metric threads
Turret Software publish
2 useless facilities