Shop Fox M1112 12-Inch via 36-Inch Gunsmithing Lathe
This very good gearhead lathe is within the “bull’s eye” with its Top-tolerance bearings, D1-five camlock spindle, outboard spindle bore helps, fast Amendment gearbox, induction-hardened mattress techniques, and its further fine longitudinal feed charge of 0.0011 inches/r and Pass feed charge of 0.0004 inches/r. Different options come with a heavy-duty vibration dampening stand, ball bearing tipped practice relax and steady relax, and a tailstock that may be tightened with a torque wrench to care for actual chuck-to-tailstock alignment each and every time the tailstock is locked down. Even supposing you aren’t a gunsmith, you’ll appreciate the entire precision and lines this lathe provides.
Quick Amendment Toolpost
The included fast Amendment Instrument submit lets you building up the velocity of your lathe operation. The Instrument submit includes a piston kind mechanism and springs with one Instrument holder.
Ground Gears & Top Precision Bearings Inside
The M1112 has been particularly designed to offer a few years of bother-unfastened service. With shut consideration to detail and precision constructed portions such as the bottom gears and Top precision bearings, you’ll sit up for a few years of dependable operation.
6 inch 3-Jaw chuck with two units of jaws, 8 inch four-Jaw chuck with reversible jaws, 10 inch faceplate, steady relax, practice relax, fast Amendment toolpost with one Instrument holder, two MT #3 lifeless centers (one carbide-tipped), one MT #3 are living middle, set of six Amendment gears and half inch drill chuck with MT #3 arbor.
Specifications & Features
- Swing over mattress: 12 inches
- Distance between centers: 36 inches
- Swing over gap: 17 inches
- Swing over Pass slide: 7 inches
- Swing over saddle: eleven-eleven/32 inches
- Cross slide go back and forth: 6-1/four inches
- Compound go back and forth: 3-1/four inches
- Carriage go back and forth: 24 inches
- Spindle speeds: 9 at 70, 200, 220, 270, 360, 600, 800, 1000 and 1400 RPM
- Spindle bore: 1-five/8 inches
- Spindle nose: D1-five camlock
- Spindle taper: MT #five
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-segment, 12A, 1725 RPM
- Bed width: 7-1/four inches
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT #3
- Tailstock barrel go back and forth: 4 inches
- Leadscrew: 8 TPI
- Longitudinal feed Vary: 40 at 0.0011 inches – 0.0311 inches
- Cross feed Vary: 40 at 0.0004 inches – 0.0105 inches in./rev.
- Thread Vary (inch): 40 at four-112 TPI
- Thread Vary (metric): 29 at 0.2-four.5mm
- Maximum Instrument measurement: five/8 inches
- Overall dimensions: 61 inches L x 26 inches W x fifty four-half inches H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1410 lbs.
- Removable gap mattress permits turnings as much as 17 inch diameter
- Easy to make use of lever controls
- Hardened and flooring Cast-iron mattress
- Full duration splash protect
- ON/OFF reverse transfer on carriage
- Halogen paintings mild
- Ball bearing steady/practice relax
- Outboard finish give a boost to screws
- Socket for tailstock lock
- Cast iron stand with prolonged base
- Cast aluminum tools cover
Spindle Bore: 1-five/8-Inch, D1-five Camlock Mount
Vary of speeds: 70, 200, 220, 270, 360, 600, 800, 1000 and 1400 RPM
Comprises: 6-Inch 3-Jaw chuck with two units of jaws, 8-Inch four-Jaw chuck with reversible jaws, 10-Inch faceplate, set of six Amendment gears, half-Inch chuck w/ MT3 arbor
Halogen paintings mild, coolant device, ball bearing steady and practice rests, fast-Amendment Instrument submit included
Cast-iron stand with prolonged base, forged aluminum tools duvet, flooring gears and Top precision bearings, hardened and bround V-techniques