MILWAUKEE COMPACT BAND SAW BLADE Milwaukee Compact Moveable Band Noticed Blades are designed to maximise efficiency of Milwaukee Compact Band Saws. They’ll ship lengthy Enamel existence and remarkable sturdiness in metal-slicing packages, together with strut, conduit, attitude iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Enamel shape, pitch, and set were designed to ship directly, correct cuts throughout a vast vary of fabrics.
- 24 tooth.
- Matrix II prime velocity metal tooth ship most sturdiness.
- Alloy backing metal supplies prolonged blade existence.
- Precision shaped tooth create rapid blank cuts.
- For slicing not unusual fabrics five/sixteen to at least one/2 thick.
- For use with band saws that take 35-three/eight x half thick blades.
- Also to be used with compact band Noticed Ace No. 2235745.
Blade Dimensions 35-three/eight” x half” x .020″
TPI/Grit 24 TPI
Comprises: (three) 24 TPI Usual / Deep Reduce Moveable Band Noticed Blades