Hobart 500548 Airforce 500i a hundred and fifteen/230 Volt Plasma Cutter
AirForce 500i Plasma Cutter With MVP (Multi-Voltage Plug)
The AirForce 500i is A cost-effective plasma Chopping system for all conductive metals. The inverter-based totally design and dependable Generation % a large number of efficiency into an excessively transportable package. It excels at Chopping skinny sheet Steel to three/8-inch gentle metal plate, and may even sever reduce five/8-inch gentle metal.
Multi-Voltage Plug – Runs on 115V or 230V
This energy supply adapts for your work website by way of running from both 115 or 230 VAC energy via usual family outlet the usage of the Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP). Converting the plug requires no gear – simply set up the plug that matches the receptacle.
Easy to Set-up and Use
The AirForce 500i is simple to setup and use. Simply plug-within the unit, connect the compressed air provide, floor the workpiece, pull the trigger and reduce.
Benefits of Plasma Chopping vs. Oxy/Fuel
Cuts any conductive Steel. Cuts quicker than oxy fuel. More exact reduce, thinner kerf, less slag to scrub up. Smaller warmth-affected zone for less warping. No gas power settings or flame tuning wanted. No preheating of Steel previous to Chopping.
What’s Included within the Box?
AirForce 500i with MVP, HP-50 torch with 16.5 feet (five m) lead and consumables, 16.5 feet (five m) heavy duty work clamp, Additional consumables (2 electrodes, 2 pointers), 1 airline fitting, 10-feet. (3 m) energy Wire with five-15P (a hundred and fifteen V, 15 A) and six-50P (230 V, 50 A) MVP plugs, standoff information, and house owners guide.
AirForce 500i Options:
- New Inverter Design – Weighs handiest 27.8 lbs.
- Capable with Engine-Pushed Welders – Entire Chopping capacity whilst powered by way of an engine-Pushed welder with a 240 V generator energy outletof 6 kW or more.
- New Ergonomic Torch
- Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) – Lets you connect with commonplace 120 or 230 V energy receptacles
- Post-glide Air Cooling – Cools the torch and tip after Chopping, extending lifetime of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand – Runs handiest whilst wanted decreasing mud/debris pulled into unit.
- Wind Tunnel Generation – Prevents abrasive mud and particles from destructive inside elements.
- Thermal Overload Coverage – Built to resist difficult running environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will building up as environmental temperature decreases.
- Cable Control Strap – Secures torch, work cable and gear Wire to make transporting simple and convenient.
Inverter-based totally design and dependable Generation % a large number of efficiency into an excessively transportable package.
A cost-effective plasma Chopping system for all conductive metals.
This energy supply adapts for your work website by way of running from both 115 or 230 VAC energy via usual family outlet the usage of the Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP).