Hobart 500546 Airforce 700i 230-Volt Plasma Cutter
AirForce 700i Plasma Cutter
The AirForce 700i is a cheap plasma cutting system for all conductive metals. Inverter-based totally design and dependable technology percent a large number of Efficiency into an overly moveable package. The AirForce 700i plasma cutting system is very good for mild and heavy commercial users. Automatic operations also are smartly inside its range.
High Efficiency – Serious Cutting Capacity
The AirForce 700i has the facility to sever cut as much as 7/8″ thick delicate steel. It’s going to additionally cut stainless-steel, aluminum, copper, brass, and different conductive metals (cutting capacities range relying on subject matter sort).
Powerful, Light-weight, and Portable
The AirForce 700i uses an inverter-based totally design and dependable technology to percent a large number of Efficiency into an overly moveable package.
Benefits of Plasma Cutting vs. Oxy/Fuel
Cuts any conductive metal. Cuts quicker than oxy fuel. More exact cut, thinner kerf, less slag to scrub up. Smaller warmth-affected zone for less warping. No gas pressure settings or flame tuning wanted. No preheating of metal prior to cutting.
What’s Included within the Box?
AirForce 700i plasma cutter with 16.five-ft. (five m) HP-70 hand held torch, 16.five-ft. (five m) work cable with clamp, further consumables (2 electrodes, 2 pointers and 1 air fitting), 10-ft. (3 m) power wire with 230V plug, simple-to-connect, built-in gas/air filter out and regulator for added Coverage, and house owners manual.
AirForce 700i Options:
- New Inverter Design – Robust cutting talent at simply over part the burden of prior type (AirForce 625). Weighs best 31.4 lbs.
- Capable with Engine-Pushed Welders – In a position to cutting 3/8 to five/8 in. delicate steel while powered by means of an engine-Pushed welder with a 240 V generator power outlet of 8 kW or more.
- New Ergonomic Torch – The brand new HP-70 torch is designed for increased comfort, more environment friendly cooling and economical replacement cutting pointers.
- Post-waft Air Cooling – Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending lifetime of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand – Runs best while wanted reducing mud/debris pulled into unit.
- Wind Tunnel Technology – Prevents abrasive mud and particles from harmful internal parts.
- Thermal Overload Coverage – Built to resist difficult working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will build up as environmental temperature decreases.
- Cable Control Strap – Secures torch, work cable and tool wire to make transporting simple and convenient.
- Line Voltage Repayment (LVC) – Supplies peak Efficiency power below variable input voltage stipulations (±15%) for steady and cleaner ending cuts.
- Power Issue Correction – Expands operator’s work space by the use of extension cords even as minimizing nuisance journeys because of voltage drops.
Cuts 3/8- to five/8-inch steel if powered by means of an engine-Pushed welder with a 240-volt generator power outlet of 8,000 watts or more
Designed for increased comfort, more environment friendly cooling, and economical replacement cutting pointers
Built to resist difficult working environments, rated for 35% duty cycle at 104 degrees Fahrenheit
Supplies peak Efficiency power below variable input voltage stipulations (+/-15%) for steady and cleaner ending cuts
Post-waft air cooling cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending lifetime of replaceable tip and electrode